Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010 Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010

Brilliant, as expected. Couldn't fault it

Episode One Episode One

Everything was spot on! The animation was brilliant, quirky and enjoyable. The writing was fantastic, the humor was actually funny! I really did enjoy this, and I'd watch this over Family Guy or similar crap on TV any day! Pure genius, keep them coming because you have a talent.
"TresEmme Oo La La!"

shineon responds:

thanks!!! god, i needed to hear that. family guy is sort of like an arch-nemesis of ours, and we were thrilled to get such a great compliment

Brom Bones: No Evil 009 Brom Bones: No Evil 009

Another brilliant animation, as i'm sure you know. I've become a fan! And with every interest of mine comes FAN ART! You've inspired me ^^

Malficicent Malficicent

It looks like her! And I like how you're using pencil and paper... didn't know people did that anymore xD
I kid. But no i like it. I think a big thing about this version of Malificent is colour. That green and black with the bright red lips. Throwing that colour on this would perfect it. But it's great as it is of course. Well done.

JINX JINX

This is ridiculous! There are certain aspects about her hips that I don't like, but apart from this, it's mind blowing! Really damn awesome! You've captured her perfectly, (even though im a Dota fan not a LoL fan) and the colour!! The colour is so well done, makes my eyes tingle with excitement.
Brilliant.

Ocean Storm Ocean Storm

Wow! That's actually really awesome. How was it done? The colours in the water are spot on, and I can feel the waves moving as I look at it, you've captured that really well. The depth of the ocean, and its menacing personality.
I personally love it!

Seriousle responds:

Hey thanks for the review, its done with soft pastels :)