All 20 art Reviews

Malficicent Malficicent

It looks like her! And I like how you're using pencil and paper... didn't know people did that anymore xD
I kid. But no i like it. I think a big thing about this version of Malificent is colour. That green and black with the bright red lips. Throwing that colour on this would perfect it. But it's great as it is of course. Well done.

JINX JINX

This is ridiculous! There are certain aspects about her hips that I don't like, but apart from this, it's mind blowing! Really damn awesome! You've captured her perfectly, (even though im a Dota fan not a LoL fan) and the colour!! The colour is so well done, makes my eyes tingle with excitement.
Brilliant.

Ocean Storm Ocean Storm

Wow! That's actually really awesome. How was it done? The colours in the water are spot on, and I can feel the waves moving as I look at it, you've captured that really well. The depth of the ocean, and its menacing personality.
I personally love it!

Seriousle responds:

Hey thanks for the review, its done with soft pastels :)

Raven Raven

Feedback: She's adorable. In that creepish sort of way. Her eye is really well done, and I love the accent in her hair. It'd be nice to see more of her, to add to just a floating head. ^^
All in all, well done!

Jeerassik responds:

Thank you very much for your feedback :). I really have to work on my bodies that's why I only uploaded a floating head I didn't want to ruin it haha.

Whitefoot Daru Whitefoot Daru

AION! Used to play the hell out of that game! This is a great representation of a daru. So cute! He's all like "Hmph! Sick of being a qest target, dammit!" ;D

MrWife responds:

heheuheuhe pretty much
I hated killing them though, they were so cute ;~;

totally want a fursuit of one though
they're like
half bunny and they hop around and its so cute omg

Pied piper of Hamelin Pied piper of Hamelin

This is awesome. Love the detail and the line marks, really well done.

Trender Man Trender Man

Did you really draw his shirt design by hand? I would never have the patience for that so kudos! Great work.

CarnieVorex responds:

Yeah I did, 'cos plain texture wouldn't fit to the shirt folds. I had the patience 'cos I really love shirts with such patterns ^_^

Vency Vency

This is brill! You've really out done yourself. Something about it just has that lovable charm. The mood and colours really make you feel at ease and happy! Really love this. My fave from you so far.

Whale Whale

You didn't deliver the message you wanted at all, but the picture itself is still beautiful. Perhaps if there were other horoscopes in the background, then it would make it more obvious as to the overall theme. I absolutely love how you've done the water though! Really good.

Ishnuala responds:

hahaha agreed..I planned to add some horoscope among the stars, but adding the lines between stars to make them look like horoscope is kind of distracting. In the end I just leave it like this for audience to decide what they want to imagine from the image. I guess it's not wise to put the failed to deliver message in the description too..sorry~
Thank you!!

"Flying Sharks" "Flying Sharks"

On the topic, google 'sharknado'... It's an actual movie! Awful, but still. I do love this though, use of colour and light is very good. Made me smile :p

Surfsideaaron responds:

Yeah I have been told by at least 20 people it looks like that movie...but thanks :)