Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010 Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010

Brilliant, as expected. Couldn't fault it

Episode One Episode One

Everything was spot on! The animation was brilliant, quirky and enjoyable. The writing was fantastic, the humor was actually funny! I really did enjoy this, and I'd watch this over Family Guy or similar crap on TV any day! Pure genius, keep them coming because you have a talent.
"TresEmme Oo La La!"

shineon responds:

thanks!!! god, i needed to hear that. family guy is sort of like an arch-nemesis of ours, and we were thrilled to get such a great compliment

Brom Bones: No Evil 009 Brom Bones: No Evil 009

Another brilliant animation, as i'm sure you know. I've become a fan! And with every interest of mine comes FAN ART! You've inspired me ^^

BZH: Candy Wishes BZH: Candy Wishes

I didn't think much to the humor. It was neither witty nor ... well funny. But the animation was well done sooo ok i guess.

Asslevania Asslevania

Fart jokes. As sophisticated as all ways i see. Well it still made me giggle either way so. And the animation was decent :)

The Real Cinco de Mayo The Real Cinco de Mayo

Hahaha! So damn funny! Loved the ending. It all works so well as a flash. Very good job!

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

Hmm, great animation... but what? I didn't even chuckle in my head nevermind laugh out loud. The ending was pointless so the whole thing was pointless. And what's with the boobs? Are you just horny? Or does it get more views if it's M? I have to wonder.

Girl Gamer Girl Gamer

This is brilliant! Could not agree more, it's the truth that drives me insane!! THANK YOU! Phew - anyways nice animation i allways love your flashes. Humor you can relate to. *nod*